How to change the size of the arm loop?
1. Put your No Bäg face down in front of you. Take the small button that comes with your No Bäg.
2. Pull out the rubber band on the LEFT side as far as possible.
3. Insert the small button into the first possible hole in the rubber band on the LEFT side.
4. Fold the rubber band to the LEFT over the button.
5. Put the rubber band hole RIGHT next to the button above the button.
6. Put the rubber band over the button and choose one of the holes to set the width of the armband.
7. Put the button over this hole.
8. Stuff the remaining rubber band loop into the LEFT wrist strap until the rubber band in the loop disappears.
9. Drag the LEFT wrist strap over the rubber band so that the button on the far left of the bracelet disappears.
Now test on your arm if the strap width is set correctly.
If you want the strap to be smaller or wider, release the button from the top hole ONLY and go to point 4.
In order to set the strap MORE TIGHT (smaller) select a hole in the rubber to the RIGHT (step 6).
In order to set the strap WIDER (larger) select a hole in the rubber to the LEFT (step 6).